Step out of your comfort zone and into the wilderness of the African bush. Observe the leadership and team-work of the iconic African animals. Get focused, inspired and creative to access and grow your own Leadership excellence!
What do you get? In this safari we learn from the "leading-by-example" style that iconic African wildlife give us like the lion pride, the elephant herd and the spotted hyena clan. A mix of mid-day workshops, exciting daily game drives and an energizing & insightful leadership bush walk offer participants to track, find and enjoy savannah animals while coming out of the Leadership Safari as a better leader.
Through the Leadership Safari participants are encouraged to look into “nature’s mirror” and learn how to raise self-awareness, identify and strengthen their leadership style, develop a leadership brand and involve feedback as valuable leadership development tool. Wamvenga combines this adventurous 4 days / 3 nights Safari with delicious meals, inspiring animal encounters and magnificent African sunrises.
For individual bookings, check out our Calendar
A 50% deposit is requested on booking to ensure placement.
- 4 Days / 3 Nights Itinerary
- Accommodation in 5* Luxury Safari Lodge (with ensuite bathroom)
- All meals and drinks (softdrinks, house-wines, beers, coffee and teas)
- All Activities; Game Drives and Bush Walks
- All coaching, training, workshops, presentations and course materials
- Flight(s) and transfer(s) to/from our lodge
- Spirits, liquor and speciality wines
- Travel- and Medical insurances
- Personal expenses and staff gratuities
The minimum age for the Leadership Safari is 18 years.
Single accommodation available at request. Please contact us in advance for any dietary requirements.
Minimum participation amount is: 4 participants. The maximum size is capped to 8 participants.