Wildlife Expert Safari
Wildlife Expert Safari
In cooperation with Masodini Lodge, Wamvenga has put together a programme for German-speaking guests to provide a different, deeper insight into the animal and plant world of the bushveld. If you have always wanted to know much more about the animals, the plants and the life in the savannah - then this course is made just for you!
Every year, the Wildlife Expert Safari takes place in a private nature reserve that directly borders the Kruger National Park. More than 10 years ago, all fences to the Kruger National Park were removed and the animals can roam freely.
In this course you will learn everything you need to know on safari - but don't worry: you are guaranteed to have a lot of fun as well!
In the middle of this natural paradise with magnificent landscapes and an incredible biological and cultural diversity, Masodini and Wamvenga will inspire and excite you.
During the course you will stay in comfortable 2 bed chalets with private bathroom.
Culinary delights are also part of the overall experience: with a good glass of South African wine, the delicious meals prepared for you by our renowned and taste even better at the fireplace! Bring your camera, hat and plenty of sunscreen. Put on your walking shoes - and you're ready to go!
With a maximum number of participants of only 9 guests, the course caters to you individually. Your experienced and qualified ranger, who speaks fluent German, will be able to teach you far more during this week than is possible on other programmes. Masodini Lodge has been known for its personal attention to its guests for years, so let yourself be pampered between learning and the exiting safaris.
The course language in German allows you to gain a deeper understanding of the people and animals and the country they live in. So, let's go!
Wildlife Expert Topics
- History of the Kruger National Park
- Conservation and management of a game reserve
- Survival and safety in the bush
- Approaching the Big Five on foot
- Bush navigation & astronomy
- Trees & Plants of the Bushveld
- Insects, spiders and scorpions
Wildlife Expert Activities
- Day excursion to the Kruger National Park with overnight stay
- Snake study (incl. certificate) in the Reptile Park
- Tracking for beginners
- Trees, plants and shrubs, medical knowledge and cultural background
- Safari with focus on bird watching
- Bush walk with focus on insects, spiders, scorpions
Not included in the safari:
- International and national flights and transfers to Hoedspruit (South Africa)
- Other drinks (hard liquor, other wines). Beers and house wines are included
- Travel and health insurance
- Personal expenses (such as souvenirs etc.)
Minimum age for the Wildlife Expert Safari is 18 years and a single room is available on request (supplement is 30%). Number of participants: min. 4 participants, max. 9 participants
GET IN TOUCH with us for a more detailed Wildlife Expert Safari course description.