Terms & conditions
These terms and conditions are applicable to all contracts and bookings of any kind between Wamvenga and its client(s) and apply to all reservations, bookings and agreements for accommodations, workshops, excursions, training and other activities, usage of the premises and facilities offered to the clients by Wamvenga.
Clients are invited to read below provisions and note their responsibilities, limitations on the liability of Wamvenga and the payment and cancellation terms. The existence of the contract is conditional on the payment of the deposit of minimal 50% of the contract value.
Wamvenga bears the sole and absolute responsibility for ensuring that all clients are aware of Wamvenga's exclusion of liability and indemnity and that all clients have the necessary travel documentation, health insurance and required comprehensive travel insurance. This includes compulsory medical and emergency travel expenses. Wamvenga cannot be held responsible for any amendment to adverse weather conditions or when scheduled airline-, train-, bus- or shuttle time tables are changed or discontinued. This includes related travel-, accommodation-, transfer costs and any additional costs incurred related thereto.
The laws of Germany shall in all respects, govern this contract.
Supply of the services
Wamvenga shall provide the services to the client subject to the contract. Wamvenga may at any time without notifying the client make changes to the services which are necessary to comply with applicable safety or other statutory requirements, or which do not materially affect the nature or quality of the services.
The client shall, at its own expense, supply Wamvenga with all necessary data and other information relating to the services within sufficient time to enable Wamvenga to provide the services in accordance with the contract. The client is responsible and shall ensure the accuracy of all such information.
Disclaimer and indemnity
All persons entering the contracted premises and /or using any contracted facilities by Wamvenga and/or participating in activities organized by Wamvenga do so entirely at their own risk. Wamvenga, it’s director, it’s representatives, it’s affiliates and it’s staff will not be held liable or responsible for any personal injury, harm, death, loss of support or any other damages of any nature whatsoever, whether arising from negligence or any cause whatsoever.
Without derogating from the generality of the foregoing, parents and guardians who enter any contracted premises or facilities contracted by Wamvenga and/or participating in activities organized by Wamvenga do so on the basis that they assist any child accompanying them, in contracting as aforesaid and, undertake to indemnify, hold harmless and absolve Wamvenga from any claims whatsoever that may arise in connection with any personal injury, harm, death, loss of support or damages of any nature whatsoever whether arising from negligence or any other cause whatsoever, suffered by any such child.
Each client can be required to sign on arrival at the chosen and contracted premises and /or used contracted facilities by Wamvenga, an indemnity disclaimer.
Please ensure that the following details regarding the experience are provided:
- surname and first name as they appear on the passport
- personal contact details including telephone number, email address and postal address.
- expected arrival and departure dates and times
- specific medication that client is on or any known severe allergies
- injuries, handicaps or any special mobility aid(s) that needs to be present or used
- dietary requirements or any special requests for special occasions
- emergency contact number “next of kin” whilst with us
Internet transfers and direct deposit can be made directly to:
Bank name: N26 Bank GmbH
Account holder name: Robin van den Berg
Account (IBAN) number: DE32 1001 1001 2628 7912 91
BIC code: NTSBDEB1XXX
N26 Bank address: Klosterstrasse 62,
N26 Bank postal code and town: 10179, Berlin
N26 Bank country: Germany
International Payment costs and Bank Commissions: At your expense, YOURS
Proof of payment is to be emailed to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept credit card payments or bank card payments at this time for reservations nor for payments at our contracted venues.
Payments to Wamvenga to be paid by the client, including deposits, are to be made on the date(s) and in the amounts as specified in the contract.
If any services under the contract are altered by the client prior to arrival of the client then the payment made will reflect the latest details contained in the written details of Wamvenga. Any additional charges due to these changes shall be paid by the client on presentation of an invoice. If additional services are provided to the client, the client shall pay the standard charges at the prevailing rate of the day the additional services are provided and any additional sums which are agreed between Wamvenga and the client for the provision of those services.
- A minimum of a 50% deposit is required to secure the booking of the services.
- A full payment or 100% payment of the itinerary needs to be transferred 1 month before the start-date of the contracted services.
- All international payments need to be converted and paid in Euro's (EUR).
- We can not be held responsible, for any currency exchange fluctuations.
- All (international) banking and transfer charges are for the clients account.
- Necessary airport transfer-, train-, bus- and shuttle fees as well as special dietary requirements must be advised at the time of reservation and can evoke additional costs.
- Vegetarian and Vegan meals are available on request and can be communicated to email@example.com, minimal 14 workdays before the arrival date.
Payments for all contracted activities and services can be made via a direct internet bank-transfer. The payment for any extras can be made at the premises by cash only.
A copy of the bank draft/transfer/deposit slip is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to notify us of the required deposit may result in the release of the place or date held. Please include the invoice number on all correspondence as we might be unable to trace your payment of the booking
Provisional bookings will be cancelled 3 months prior to arrival or start-date of the experience, if the required deposit of 50% of the total sum on the invoice has not been received.
Cancellations must be confirmed in writing via email to email@example.com.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, supersedes any previous agreement or understanding and may not be varied except in a specific separate contract in writing between the parties.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
- A cancellation between 6 months and 3 months before start of the itinerary: Percentage returned to the client: 100% of the received deposit(s).
- A cancellation between 3 months and 1 month before start of the itinerary: Percentage returned to the client: 25% of the received deposit(s)
- A cancellation between 1 month and the start date before start of the itinerary: Percentage returned to the client: 0% of the received deposit(s)