Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are applicable to all contracts and bookings of any kind between Wamvenga Training PTY and its clients and apply to all reservations, bookings and agreements for accommodations, safari and other activities, usage of the premises and facilities offered to the clients by Wamvenga Training PTY .
Clients are invited to read below provisions and note their responsibilities, limitations on the liability of Wamvenga Training PTY and the payment and cancellation terms. The contract is conditional on the payment of the deposit of 50%.
Wamvenga Training PTY bears the sole and absolute responsibility for ensuring that all clients are aware of Wamvenga Training PTY exclusion of liability and indemnity and that all clients have the necessary travel documentation, comprehensive travel insurance (including compulsory medical and emergency travel expenses). Wamvenga Training PTY cannot be held responsible for any amendment to scheduled air time tables or discontinued flights and all or any additional costs incurred related thereto.
The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall in all respects, govern this contract.
Supply of the services
Wamvenga Training PTY shall provide the services to the client subject to the contract. Wamvenga Training PTY may at any time without notifying the client make changes to the services which are necessary to comply with applicable safety or other statutory requirements, or which do not materially affect the nature or quality of the services.
The Client shall, at its own expense, supply Wamvenga Training PTY with all necessary data and other information relating to the services within sufficient time to enable Wamvenga Training PTY to provide the services in accordance with the contract. The client shall ensure the accuracy of all such information.
Disclaimer and Indemnity
All persons entering the contracted premises and /or using any contracted facilities by Wamvenga Training PTY and/or participating in activities organized by Wamvenga Training PTY do so entirely at their own risk. Wamvenga Training PTY, it’s director, it’s representatives, it’s affiliates and it’s staff will not be held liable or responsible for any personal injury, harm, death, loss of support or any other damages of any nature whatsoever, whether arising from negligence or any cause whatsoever.
Without derogating from the generality of the foregoing, parents and guardians who enter any contracted premises or facilities contracted by Wamvenga Training PTY and/or participating in activities organized by Wamvenga Training PTY do so on the basis that they assist any child accompanying them, in contracting as aforesaid and, undertake to indemnify, hold harmless and absolve Wamvenga Training PTY from any claims whatsoever that may arise in connection with any personal injury, harm, death, loss of support or damages of any nature whatsoever whether arising from negligence or any other cause whatsoever, suffered by any such child.
Each client is required to sign on arrival at the contracted premises and /or used contracted facilities by Wamvenga Training PTY, the indemnity disclaimer.
Please ensure that the following details regarding the safari are provided:
- surname and christian names as they appear on the passport
- title and known names
- arrival and departure dates and times
- specific medication that client is on or any known severe allergies
- dietary requirements or any special requests for special occasions
- contact number “next of kin” whilst travelling to us
- other contact details including telephone number, email address and postal address.
Internet transfers and direct deposit can be made directly to:
Bank name: First National Bank
Account name: Wamvenga Training LTD
Account number: 62353450374
Branch code: 270652
Bank address: Area C, Hoedspruit shopping centre, R40
Bank Postal code and Town: 1380, Hoedspruit,
Country: South-Africa and Swift code: FIRNZAJJXXX
International Payment costs and Bank Commissions: At your expense, YOURS
Proof of payment is to be emailed to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept credit card payments or bank card payments at this time for reservations nor for payments at our contracted venues.
Payments to Wamvenga Training PTY to be paid by the client (including deposits) are to be made on the date(s) and in the amounts as specified in the contract.
If any services under the contract are varied prior to arrival of the client then the payment made will reflect the latest details contained in the written details of Wamvenga Training PTY. Any additional charges due to Wamvenga Training PTY from the client for the services shall be paid by the client on presentation of an invoice.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure the booking.
- A full payment or 100% payment of the itinerary needs to be transferred 3 months before the start-date of the itinerary.
- All international payments need to be converted and paid in South African Rand (ZAR).
- We can not be held responsible, for any currency exchange fluctuations.
- All (international) banking and transfer charges are for the clients account.
- Necessary Airport transfer/ Shuttles as well as special dietary requirements must be advised at the time of reservation and can evoke additional costs.
- Vegetarian and Vegan meals are available on request and can be communicated to email@example.com, minimal 7 workdays before the arrival date.
Payments for accommodation and safari activities can be made via a direct internet transfer.
Payment for extras can be made at the premises by cash only.
A copy of the bank draft/transfer/deposit slip is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to notify us of the required deposit may result in the release of the place held, as we might be unable to trace your payment of the booking (please include the invoice number on all correspondence).
If additional services are provided to the client, the client shall pay the standard charges at the prevailing rate of the day the additional services are provided and any additional sums which are agreed between Wamvenga Training PTY and the client for the provision of those services.
Provisional bookings will be cancelled 3 months prior to arrival, if the required deposit of 50% has not been received.
Cancellations must be confirmed in writing via email to email@example.com!
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, supersedes any previous agreement or understanding and may not be varied except in a specific separate contract in writing between the parties.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
- A cancellation between 9 months and 3 months before start of the itinerary: Percentage returned to the client: 25% of the recieved deposit(s).
- A cancellation between 3 months and 1 month before start of the itinerary: Percentage returned to the client: 10% of the recieved deposit(s)
- A cancellation between 1 month and the start date before start of the itinerary: Percentage returned to the client: 0 % of the received deposit(s)