Terms & Conditions Website usage
These terms and conditions govern your use of our websites registered as www.wamvengatraining.com, www.wamvengatraining.co.za, www.wamvenga.co.za and www.wamvenga.com. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
Content Displayed on the Website
The Website and its content, including the website images, may not be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, distributed, posted, transmitted, transferred, sold, displayed, or in any way exploited, in whole or in part, except as is expressly permitted by Wamvenga Creative Coaching. No graphics, photographs or other visual elements obtained through this Website may be used, copied, or distributed without the prior express written consent of Wamvenga Creative Coaching.
Wamvenga Creative Coaching shall have the right to modify or withdraw either temporarily or permanently, the Website and / or any part thereof, with or without notice to you.
License to Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights off the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not without our written consent: (a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website); (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website; (c) show any material from the website in public;
Acceptable Website use
You must not use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities. This includes; scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
User Generated Content
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to our website, for whatever purpose. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website. Notwithstanding our rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, we do not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, our website.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).Whilst we endeavor to ensure that all content, images and videos displayed on this website are inoffensive, we are not responsible for content, images and videos displayed on this website which are served from any other 3rd party websites and web services.
Limitation of Liability
The Website and its content are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Without limiting the generality of this clause, the following warranties are expressly excluded:
1.2. fitness for any particular purpose;
1.3. compatibility of the Website with your technology, equipment or software;
1.4. uninterrupted or error free functionality of the Website;
1.5. correction of defects; and
1.6. the quality or availability of any goods or Services.
2. Whilst Wamvenga Creative Coaching has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of the Website and its content, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any files, downloads or applications available via the Website are free of viruses, Trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system. You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that any content you may obtain from the Website is free of any viruses, Trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system.
3. You agree that Wamvenga Creative Coaching does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Website, and operation of the Website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of Wamvenga Creative Coaching’s control.
4. While Wamvenga Creative Coaching makes every effort to ensure that the information and material on the Website is accurate, Wamvenga Creative Coaching makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information provided on the Website. You are responsible for verifying any information before relying on it.
5. Insofar as the Website contains links to any other internet websites operated by third parties, you acknowledge and agree that Wamvenga Creative Coaching has neither the power nor control over the content on any such websites and that use of such websites is at your own risk. Such links do not imply Wamvenga Creative Coaching’s endorsement of information or material on such websites and Wamvenga Creative Coaching shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for the content of any such linked websites, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of such websites.
6. In no event shall Wamvenga Creative Coaching be liable for any loss or damages including direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of whatsoever nature whether based in contract, strict liability or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website, the inability to use the Website, the operational failure of the Website, or for any information, data, products, and/or services obtained through the Website.
7. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Wamvenga Creative Coaching, its partners, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of your use of the Website and/or breach of these Terms and Conditions.
8. The use of this Website is expressly forbidden in those territories where the law does not allow any provision in this clause 4 to take full effect.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Exclusion of third party rights
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with German law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Germany.
Wamvenga Creative Coaching is registered in Germany. It's physical address is: Wilhelmstrasse 11, 57548, Kirchen (Sieg), Germany.